Friday, January 7, 2011

Best Purchase EVER!

                                                 Shirt- Gap
                                             Vest- Louben
                                           Jeans- Old Navy
                                 Lipstick- Estee Lauder: Autumn

Today was a great day! But have you ever noticed it's easier to get to school for a 9 o'clock class than it is to get to work for 10? I was wearing my favorite black boots with this today, but went to the mall after work with my mom and stopped in at the Gap to pick up the pair of City Flats I have been eyeing. I am in love! They are so comfy and classic, and when my mom saw me put them on after I got out of the store, she sent me back in to get her a pair. I definitely understand the adage "if the shoe fits, buy it in every color!"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Curvaceous Chic: Best Purchase EVER!

This page has moved to a new address.

Best Purchase EVER!