Sunday, January 2, 2011

Comfy Shoes and Wet Hair

                                              Cardigan- Gap
                                            T-Shirt- Old Navy
                                             Jeans- Old Navy
                                     Shoes- House of Harlow 1960
                                     Lipstick- Clinique: Tenderheart
It was one of those mornings when the outfit you envisioned definitely didn't work out! I was super excited to wear these shoes today, I had been eyeing them for a few months and recieved them as a Christmas gift from my parents and was eagerly waiting to wear them at work. After discovering the black jeans and vest I originally planned to wear in this outfit didn't work, I tried almost every cardigan in my closet before settling on dark indigo jeans and this green cardigan.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Curvaceous Chic: Comfy Shoes and Wet Hair

This page has moved to a new address.

Comfy Shoes and Wet Hair