Sunday, January 23, 2011

Laundry and homework

Ahhh.  It has been crazy busy since school started! My goal this term is to stay on top o my coursework and not procrastinate, so I've been reading and writing and working like crazy. I have to work on finding time to fit in taking pictures at some point in the day, because once I get a moment, most days I'm much too tired and just want to climb into some pjs. Like in this polyvore set....



A pair of comfy yoga pants, a cotton blouse with draping that compliments my curves, nice warm slippers for sitting in the basement. Finished with my favourite lipbalm and my beautiful macbook, it's perfect for an evening of laundry and homework. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Curvaceous Chic: Laundry and homework

This page has moved to a new address.

Laundry and homework