Friday, January 28, 2011

Musical Inspiration

I have recently put the album "Thirteen Tales of Love and Revenge" by The Pierces on my iPod, and I have had it on continuous shuffle for the past 3 days. I love the haunting and eerie melodies, and it's an enjoyable ride. So much so that I felt compelled to create an outfit that reflected what I thought of it...


I found that the album left me with a feeling of edginess and a bit of sexy. I chose to keep my pieces mostly monochromatic with silver and black, but with pops of a rich purple for the tank and nail polish. I stuck with styles that, to me, felt classic with a daring twist for a look that wasn't too over the top. That said, this definitely more of a night time look...

Does music ever inspire how you dress?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Curvaceous Chic: Musical Inspiration

This page has moved to a new address.

Musical Inspiration