Saturday, January 15, 2011

What a week...

Hooray! I love the beginning of a new semester- new classes, new textbooks, and an enthusiastic outlook. However, I do not love snow, or the cold. With everything that has been going on, I haven't had time to update, or for that matter have any creativity with what I wore. The formula was throwing on a t-shirt, a cardigan, jeans, and swiping on powder foundation and mascara, and running out the door like a madwoman. I couldn't have lived without winter boots and my Sugar Plum tinted lip balm by Fresh. In lieu  of a real photo, or exciting fashion news, I played on Polyvore!

I love the teal colour of this double-breasted peacoat, and being a sucker for peacoats, decided to base this outfit around it. I also love orange, so I chose to focus the outfit on this loose fitting t-shirt. As a student at school, I have to be mindful of bussing to class but still dressing appropriately for being inside warm classrooms. With these considerations, I built an outfit using mostly browns for to create a look that is both neutral and colourful, ideal for a school day in this TERRIBLY cold weather! 

Don't freeze out there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Curvaceous Chic: What a week...

This page has moved to a new address.

What a week...