Saturday, February 5, 2011

Formally Yours

Jacket- Louben
Sequin Tank- Eileen Fisher
Pants- Old Navy
Shoes- Browns
Lipstick- Clinique: Vintage Wine

Last night I went to the Music Students' Winter Formal with my best friend. It was a fun evening, and it was a great opportunity to dress up! I bought this tank at work when I completely fell in love with it, and was biding my time for an opportunity to wear it. Although I was the only girl at the formal in pants, it was still a fun look, and I enjoyed the change from the super feminine dresses I usually go for. 
My friend seemed to have fun playing photographer for me, telling me to sit on tables, and crouching and standing on chairs to find the perfect angle. 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Curvaceous Chic: Formally Yours

This page has moved to a new address.

Formally Yours