Saturday, February 12, 2011

Paper Time!

Cardigan- Eileen Fisher
Tank- Gap
Jeans- Walmart
Pendant- Groove Stone

Ahhh, English papers! I have three due next week, and only one completed! Which, considering my history of procrastination isn't too bad... I am having fun planning and writing them. The ones I'm working on now are for my American Lit and Ideologies class focusing on post-apocalyptic fiction, and for my Early 20th Century Drama classes.  The one for American Lit is looking at the 1982 film Blade Runner and comparing it to Margaret Atwood's 2003 novel Oryx and Crake and examining the similarities of themes and what they (arguably) tell us about American ideologies. My Drama paper is a proposal for a production of Ibsen's A Doll's House, and I am focusing on the female's costumes! All in all, it's a insanely busy week, but I am super excited for these papers. And after they're done, I can focus on posting more regularly, and with more fashion-related content!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Curvaceous Chic: Paper Time!

This page has moved to a new address.

Paper Time!