Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Boots!

Happy International Women's Day, Shrove Tuesday, AND Mardis Gras! To be honest, I didn't know today was any of these until I was in English class and my prof pointed it out. Oops.

Cardigan- Gap
Tank-Gap
Jeans- Old Navy
Boots- Browns
Earrings- Garbo (I think, will confirm)
Ring- From my mom
Lipstick- Clinique-Vintage Wine
Nail Polish- China Glaze- Riveter Rouge



I was incredibly excited to wear these boots for the first time, and I LOVE them (and I have been planning more outfits with them all day!). But it was a reluctant love affair. My mom pointed them out to me originally, and I was skeptical, thinking they were way too edgy. But, they grew on me, and finally last week I stopped in and asked if they still had them. The manager checked in the back, and they had one pair left and it was a size smaller than I usually wear. However, I gave them a try, and they fit PERFECTLY!  I think part of my fondness stems from them being a departure from my usual style, and they make me feel a bit edgier, and less polished. Anyway, I look forward to a loving relationship with these beauties!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Curvaceous Chic: Boots!

This page has moved to a new address.

Boots!