Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Who says...

...that only business students can wear business casual on campus?

Dress- Anne Klein
Shoes- Miss Mooz
Glasses- Etnia Barcelona
Earrings- unsure
Lipstick- Estee Lauder- Autumn

I decided that in response to the beautiful spring weather, and my collection of new dresses begging to be worn, that this would be the week of dresses. This dress by Anne Klein was one of the items on my spring wish list, and I am ecstatic to say that it now calls my closet home. I feel really comfortable and confident in dresses and heels, and despite my bad hair day, this outfit and a swipe of red lipstick made me feel great! 
What clothes give you an extra boost of confidence?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Curvaceous Chic: Who says...

This page has moved to a new address.

Who says...