Monday, April 18, 2011

Helvetica!

Today's post is written in Helvetica! This is a very deliberate design choice! Today was my final exam for my book history class, and I was delighted to be able to twist one of the exam questions to talk about Helvetica, and how font choice and handwriting styles influence how we interpret the meaning of texts! I highly recommend watching the documentary "Helvetica", FABULOUS! 


Blouse- Gelco
Leggings- Diane Kennedy
Lipstick- MAC Taupe


This is my crazy dog, Charlotte. She is a four-year old Labradoodle (her mom was a standard poodle and her dad was a black lab). She's a bundle of fun and energy, and was walking through the kitchen while my mom was taking my pictures, so I thought I'd nab one with her!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Curvaceous Chic: Helvetica!

This page has moved to a new address.

Helvetica!