Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hooray!

Tank- Gap
Cardigan- Eileen Fisher
Capris- Walmart
Shoes- Miss Mooz
Bag- Big Buddha
Glasses- Etnia Barcelona
Lipstick- MAC Taupe

Today has been a fabulous day! I wore my favourite shoes and my beautiful new Eileen cardigan from my work, which fits and feels like a dream, and went off to my last day of classes for the term! It got even better when I got to see all three of my absolute favourite people at the SAME time, and then had an hour of class before coming home! The only downside to my day has been knowing about the snow Edmonton is supposed to get. But we'll deny that's happening...maybe if we're lucky it won't....one can always hope, right?
Don't you love when you have a great day in a great outfit?


Labels:

1 Comments:

At August 14, 2011 at 8:03 PM , Anonymous Anula said...

Great look!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Curvaceous Chic: Hooray!

This page has moved to a new address.

Hooray!