Tuesday, May 31, 2011

So Chaud

Tank- Eileen Fisher
Capris- Le Chateau
Scarf- The Bay
Shoes- Naturalizer
Lipstick- MAC So Chaud

Today I had a dentist appointment before work. Have you ever noticed how you can feel EVERYTHING touching your teeth after a cleaning? Since I knew I was going to have to go straight from the dentist to work, I dressed accordingly, sticking to something comfortable but still work appropriate. I definitely left doing my makeup until after the appointment though, I didn't want orange lipstick all over my face...


5 Comments:

At June 2, 2011 at 8:11 AM , Blogger Veronika Novotny said...

Love your beautiful shade of lipstick. I'm such a huge MAC fan, their colours are to die for gorgeous. And eeeps, I'm off to see my dentist soon too. Hope you're having a fab day hun. xx veronika

 
At June 2, 2011 at 11:51 AM , Blogger Rachel said...

That is such a pretty shade! Suits you well. I had a dental appt. yesterday and did the same thing - no makeup on the bottom half of my face!

 
At June 2, 2011 at 5:13 PM , Blogger The Semi Sweet said...

Fantastic shade of lipstick. It looks fab with your skin color and hair.

I need to try out a pretty vibrant color like that:)

 
At August 14, 2011 at 8:02 PM , Anonymous The Daily Fashionista said...

Fantastic shade of lipstick. It looks fab with your skin color and hair.

I need to try out a pretty vibrant color like that:)

 
At August 14, 2011 at 8:02 PM , Anonymous Rachel said...

That is such a pretty shade! Suits you well. I had a dental appt. yesterday and did the same thing - no makeup on the bottom half of my face!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Curvaceous Chic: So Chaud

This page has moved to a new address.

So Chaud