Friday, August 26, 2011

Designer Spotlight

One of my favourite designers is Eileen Fisher, and the most incredible things about my job this past year was having the opportunity to purchase some of her pieces, which have gone on to have very well loved spots in my wardrobe. Eileen Fisher is known for her use of natural, organic fibres, her beautiful knits, and designs that manage to be simultaneously classic, modern and a bit funky. For more information see her website.

image via here

image via here

image via here

For the jacket of my dreams click here

Some posts where I have worn some of my Eileen Fisher pieces include:
Girl About Town (white linen tunic)
Hooray (grey/taupe cardigan)
A Sticky Situation (grey cardigan)
Formally Yours (sequin tank)

2 Comments:

At August 27, 2011 at 1:41 PM , Anonymous Sarah said...

Ohmygosh. I have a New York Times one page ad for Eileen Fisher tacked up in my closet because I love her clothes so much. I think we were meant to be friends (you and I, but if EF wants to be my friend, that's cool, too).

 
At August 27, 2011 at 5:42 PM , Anonymous Danielle said...

I think so! Most people are often "Eileen who?" Her stuff is incredible! I would love to score one of her internships one day. I was scoping out the career section of her site, and that is a good company to work for!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Curvaceous Chic: Designer Spotlight

This page has moved to a new address.

Designer Spotlight