Monday, September 5, 2011

100 years

The Viral Factory for Westfield Stratford City

I have decided to wear something super comfortable tomorrow (namely leggings and a long t-shirt with flats) rather than the dress and heels I had planned on wearing. WHOA. Today I volunteered at my university's orientation, and ran around campus all day, and now my feet hurt SO BAD. Therefore, I have made the wiser decision to save wearing a dress and heels for when classes start, instead of at orientation. Because I want to be able to walk after tomorrow!

1 Comments:

At September 7, 2011 at 4:35 PM , Anonymous Girl and Closet said...

Hey Danielle, thanks for your comment, hun! I'm wearing my usual lip colour - (Chanel: Gabrielle #19), for my outfit photos. And eep, saving your heels for a class day sounds like a great idea. I've SO been there before -ouch! Have a great day. xo veronika

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Curvaceous Chic: 100 years

This page has moved to a new address.

100 years