Monday, September 12, 2011

Just a couple small wishes



Jill by Jill Stewart Fall 2011 Campaign
Model: Katie Fogarty
Photographer: Skye Parrot
Stylist: Shun Watanabe
Images via Fashion Gone Rogue

I realize most of the posts I've done lately have been campaigns and editorials I've found online, and I have to admit it's because it's been the easiest to balance with school. I'm hoping that once I get into the swing of things that I'll have a better variety of posts! But for today, enjoy these lovely pictures. I want all of it...And today, the weather in Edmonton was perfect, in my opinion, warm but cool enough to enjoy autumn fashion. Could it be like this everyday?

1 Comments:

At September 15, 2011 at 10:20 PM , Anonymous Sarah said...

I'm really curious to see how my blog fares when classes start on the 26th. I think I may be in your boat!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Curvaceous Chic: Just a couple small wishes

This page has moved to a new address.

Just a couple small wishes