Sunday, September 25, 2011

Western Canada Fashion Week


It's here! After a long wait and much anticipation, I am excited to say that Fashion Week is in full swing in Edmonton! Three days in and I have tons of inspiration for autumn and a growing wish list. (Including teal lipstick, is there any one who doesn't think I'm completely crazy about this one?)
Although I am attending, this season I will not be covering WCFW myself, but the lovely Marie from Marie a la Mode has graciously allowed me to link to her blog for her coverage of the events.

WCFW Days 1 and 2: Fashion Week Begins

1 Comments:

At October 4, 2011 at 11:38 AM , Anonymous Sandy said...

Another Edmonton blogger! How exciting. I wish I would have saw you there.

x The Pretty Secrets

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Curvaceous Chic: Western Canada Fashion Week

This page has moved to a new address.

Western Canada Fashion Week