Friday, October 28, 2011

Another reason I love autumn











Model: Polina Uagen
Photographer: Emre Guven
Stylist: Hakan Ozturk
Make-up: Hamiyet Akpinar
Hair: Ferit Belli
Images via Fashion Gone Rogue

One of my favourite things about the autumn seasons is fashion editorials. The colours are so rich and saturated, and the images seem so much prettier in my opinion. Plus, autumny editorials pop up in August and continue until about November. Unlike Edmonton's autumn, which usually starts at the end of September and ends in October. A rip-off in my autumn-loving opinion.

Are you dressing up for Halloween? My best friend, his significant other and I decided that with school and midterms, we weren't going to dress up and do anything special, but we are going out for dinner (and maybe watching a scary movie after), and I'm just going to wear some fantastic false eyelashes I  found. Next year....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Curvaceous Chic: Another reason I love autumn

This page has moved to a new address.

Another reason I love autumn