Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Burnt Out

From here. See below.

I feel like I spend a lot of time whining in my posts on this blog. However, I've decided not to force myself to post everyday, or try to make excuses for my blogging. From now on, I'll only be posting when I feel I have something I want to say, instead of trying to commit to a posting schedule.

The past couple weeks have been quite stressful for me, dealing with personal issues/health, as well as being insanely busy with school. School in particular has been rough this month, and I'm looking forward to being done.

On the bright-side, I've had a lot of support from my mom, as well as one of my dearest friends, who has always been there for a words of encouragement. Both of these wonderful women are amazing, strong ladies and I am so lucky to have them in my life. Thank you!

 The above image comes from here, and is part of a beautiful beauty editorial. I recommend taking a look, it's stunning.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Curvaceous Chic: Burnt Out

This page has moved to a new address.

Burnt Out