Monday, January 23, 2012

Moving Week!



The last few months have been a period of transition for me, living semi-independantly, gaining more focus in school and my career goals, and nurturing my inner domestic diva. Currently I am in the process of developing a cohesive online presence, eliminating my secondary twitter account, ensuring nothing is amiss on my Facebook, and building a LinkedIn profile, in preparation for my search for the elusive dream job. I'm really excited for all of this, it's been a lot of fun, and personally very rewarding.
With all of these changes you can find me:

- Tweeting at @ellie_sara
- Pinning on Pinterest
- Emailing at dsfuechtmann@gmail.com







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Curvaceous Chic: Moving Week!

This page has moved to a new address.

Moving Week!