Monday, February 27, 2012

Introducing, part 2

 I was going to write a rant about why I hate Oscar/award show fashion, but I decided that instead of venting my cynicism and grumpy mood, that I would just leave it be. This year I was abnormally anti-Oscars. I blame it on my bloglovin' feed being full of about 150+ Oscar fashion recaps and best/worst dressed lists. And of course every single publication will do at LEAST one Oscar feature.

So instead I'm going to do something MUCH more positive: unveil my Regular Reads! I have previously posted my favourite local (Edmonton) blogs, these are my favourite non-Edmonton blogs. Enjoy!

A Cup of Style Originally started by Lucy, this features the fun style of Lucy and her sister Nicole. Both girls are in their late teens/early 20s, and have a fun sense of style.

Blonde Bedhead Andrea has a fun and sassy wardrobe, and she has incredible long curly hair. I only wish mine looked that nice when it's long. She writes funny and relatable posts, and keeps a perfect balance of detail and privacy.

Cupcakes and Cashmere Emily's blog is very successful, and there's no questioning why! She posts a combination of divine recipes and beautiful outfits.

De Lune Claire has a edgier sense of style, but always remains classy. Plus, I'm kinda in love with her paint-splatter Tory Burch jeans.

eat.sleep.wear. Kim's sense of style is perfection, in my opinion. I love almost every outfit post.

Girl and Closet Veronika has some of the loveliest dresses, and she layers like a pro! Bonus points: her gorgeous lipstick.

Just Take a Bow Sarah has a quirky and creative sense of style, and an awesome sense of humour. I almost always get a chuckle out of her posts. Plus, she proudly embraces her nerdy side!

keiko lynn I want her closet! And I love that she loves to experiment with makeup! Yay!

The Daybook Another wildy successful blogger, Sydney's biggest strength is her ability to make people feel like they are a part of her life. A recent mom, she somehow makes motherhood look so fashionable. Points for being the most fashionable expecting mother EVER.

What Would a Nerd Wear Tania is a grad student studying literature, and she posts outfits that are PERFECT for school. Stylish, yet still appropriate for the classroom.

final fashion Danielle Meder's blog is a well-written look at fashion trend theory. My favourite thing is her Click Click feature, she finds the most fascinating articles online! Bonus points: her paper dolls are incredible.

ALSO:
By an unfortunate oversight, I accidentally forgot to put in The Ordinary Peoples into the Local Lovelies category. They're fabulous!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Curvaceous Chic: Introducing, part 2

This page has moved to a new address.

Introducing, part 2