Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Lately loving- Autumn



image created on polyvore

I'm really excited to be going back to classes tomorrow! I had an amazing time at my job this summer but I am looking forward to my last year of university! I had a bit of money tucked aside for a back-to-class shopping treat this summer, and I had a lot of fun shopping this weekend, and really made an effort to find pieces that were smart additions to my closet. One of the things I bought was my first chambray shirt, in a billowy tunic cut, and it is so comfortable! I'm in love with its year-round versatility. I've been trying to add a lot of classic pieces to my wardrobe that I will be able to dress up or down, and that will be able to make a transition from english major to marketing student, to career girl. I've definitely fallen head over heels for button up blouses!

What are your fall picks?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Curvaceous Chic: Lately loving- Autumn

This page has moved to a new address.

Lately loving- Autumn